In sauté pan over medium heat, cook peppers until soft. Mix cooled peppers, ground chicken, and ADAMS KICKED UP CHICKEN SEASONING until well incorporated. Add bread crumbs and egg and mix well. Form into 4-6 patties (depending on desired size). Grill over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes each side until cooked through. Serve on toasted Kaiser rolls topped with Blue Cheese Sauce and toppings of choice.
- 2 tsp ADAMS KICKED UP CHICKEN SEASONING
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 pound ground chicken
- 4 Kaiser Rolls
- toppings of choice (onion, tomato, lettuce)
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 egg, whisked
In small bowl, mix all ingredient together. Set aside in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
|Back to Recipes